What to visit in Corfu
Corfu is renowned for fantastic beaches. Visit the page Corfu beaches for photos and maps. For the rest, these are the recommended places:
– Il palazzo d’Achille che si trova nel paesino di Gasturi
– The resort’ “Bella Vista” sopra di Paleocastritsa, considerata la migliore veduta panoramica in Europa
– The castles: Gardichi, Cassiopi and Angelocastro.
– The villages of Perithia Sinies, They are located in the northern part of the island, with the stone houses in the mountains.
– The old town with the shops and bars.
– The nearby islands, an excursion.
For those who want to see an unforgettable sunset travel to the north of the island Afionas. Afionas is a little village wrought by tourists. After parking, follow the signs or ask for “Sun Set” There will be benches to welcome you on an unforgettable view.
Subito dopo consigliato una cena in una Taverna locale sempre ad Afionas dove troverete la cucina tradizionale di Corfu in un ambiente a conduzione familiare. Warning available rooms overlooking this magnificent place.
One of the way to explore Corfu is by scooter or quad
BestCorfu.com can help you with your ferry, accommodation and rentals.
To get an idea on the island read the page information on Corfu
Location’ in Corfu
Aghios Georgios North
St George South